Project Finance Analyst II / Associate Project Finance Analyst
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Project Finance Analyst II to bring your passion to our team. Alternatively, we can consider a less experienced Associate Project Finance Analyst to be based from Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
Primary responsibility is to provide financial support, analysis and reporting to deliver on financial targets for assigned projects and promotes discussion to improve financial performance where required.
This requires the Project Finance Analyst II to have strong analytical skills and support the Project Team to yield financial success of the project. This job role needs to be embedded as a key part of the project team to develop the trust and credibility in the advice and support that they give the Project Team in order to deliver improved or meet financial targets.
- Is responsible for monthly revenue and backlog reporting for assigned projects
- Assists the project teams with decisions that will result in improved financial project performance.
- Supports the financial performance and tracking of the project through accurate reporting, change order management and building strong relationships with the project team
- Liaise with the project teams and managers to develop and review cash flow, LOIs, work orders and change orders
- Collaborates with line manager on ad hoc reporting and projects, as required
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, in accounting or finance
- Minimum a year direct experience in Clinical Research industry
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in accounting or finance, preferably in a service organization
Expertise and know-how
- Knowledge of web based communication tools for conferences
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Excel computer skills
Personal skills & behavior
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to lead within function for finance within the teams
- The ability to challenge in a constructive manner to make change and good results
- Computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, Excel
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Is able to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Is customer service focused