Marketing Manager APAC - China
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
We are focusing on candidates located in Shanghai for this recruitment.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
Under the direction of the Associate Director, Marketing, the Marketing Manager will provide support to increase the company’s growth by promoting brand awareness to position Premier Research as thought leaders. The Marketing Manager will contribute to the department’s strategic capabilities through the planning and management of integrated marketing campaigns, through all of Premier’s marketing channels, including content development, speaking engagements and webinars. The Marketing Manager is someone who is creative and analytical and has experience building successful marketing plans and campaigns.
What you'll be doing :
- Head-up marketing strategy and be hands-on to implement your strategy across all marketing channels
- Acts as a brand ambassador to promote brand awareness and drive lead generation Manage or helps manage:
- Assist with events as needed including webinars
- Content development for all channels – internal and external – including all collateral pieces, the corporate website, social media, and public relations
- Content for the website and ensures it is always up to date Marketing budget for APAC
- Is responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders and external communications agencies and vendors for the creation and production of all marketing materials
- Collaborates with designers to develop creative, innovative, compelling marketing campaigns through all channels
- Copy and design evaluation skills
- Deliver projects to a high standard, on budget and in a timely fashion
- Collaborates closely with marketing analytics team to build and track marketing campaigns to evaluate effectiveness and enable continued improvement
- Contributes to social media efforts
- Follows a strong customer-service approach to work, with both internal and external customers
- Keeps current on communication industry trends, technologies, and methodologies, interested in both traditional and trending approaches, keeps an eye out for new tech to consider, new ideas to try
- Must be available to perform overnight business travel, sometimes with short notice, as required. Percentage of travel could be up to 20% and could be both local and international.
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise
- Support other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (e.g. Communications, Marketing) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in the CRO industry
- International marketing experience is highly desirable
- Budget management experience highly desirable
- Marketing communications agency experience
- Social media experience (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), some HTML familiarity