IRT Support Technician II
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Rare Diseases.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic IRT Support Technician to join our team! This is a very exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and grow with a forward-thinking organization that is changing to course of medicine.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to and log of IVRS/IWRS Support Requests; resolv routine level 1 and level 2 support requests, escalating support requests as necessary
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding requests and system performance issues
- Develop and manage support documentation
- Advise the department head of any ongoing/repeat support issues
- Proactively manage ancillary systems
- Participate in and advise on ongoing improvements to the support and operations phase of the business.
You'll need this to be considered:
- Undergraduate Degree along with prior experience in application support; experience in customer support role is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, and Access
- Proven training and/or working experience in: SQL, Visual Basic, VB.NET, Lotus Notes, MS Exchange
- Excellent written and verbal English and be able to communicate fluently and with confidence
- Ability to work in a calm manner in a testing environment
- Availability to work a rotating shift, when necessary