Senior Auditor, Vendor Audits
What you’ll be doing:
- Organizes and hosts Vendor audits to support global operations (including preparation of audit plans, audit checklists, audit reports and certificates)
- Manages complex audit activities in accordance with the Premier Research Vendor audit schedule and ensures the approved vendor list remains up to date and that only approved vendors are listed as available for use at a study level
- Collaborates with operational teams to ensure any documented Vendor issues and/or gaps raised at a study level are reviewed on an ongoing basis and trended for potential systemic issues
- Acts as Point of Contact (POC) for vendor audit activities
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Ability to travel up to forty percent (40%) of time
What we are searching for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in vendor audits
- Clinical Research experience will be preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent team player, collaborative approach and ability to build an effective team
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.