Principal Biostatistician - Remote
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Principal Biostatistician to join our Biostatistics team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you'll be doing:
- Independently utilize your respected expertise to provide statistical consulting and prepare analysis data specifications
- Prepare statistical sections of protocols, performing sample size and power calculation for studies, and create randomization schedule per study design and relevant specifications
- Review protocols, case report forms (CRFs), data management plans, data specifications and other related study documents
- Develop statistical analysis plans (SAP) in accordance with the protocols and SAS programs to create statistical models and complete statistical analyses
- Support integrated summaries of safety and efficacy (ISS and ISE) for regulatory submissions
What We Are Searching For:
- Advanced degree (MS or PhD) from accredited college or university, in statistics or closely related field with 6– 8 years of experience in clinical trials design and analysis using SAS
- Proven knowledge of CDISC standards and application of those standards to projects; demonstrated working knowledge of advanced SAS macro development and code generation/management algorithms
- Ability to effectively communicate with others on the project team and in the department; strong interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent team player, collaborative and maintains a positive, results-orientated work environment
- Accountable, dependable and demonstrates strong commitment to the role
Why Choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
- At Premier Research, our mission is to improve healthcare by transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments that address the unmet needs of a diverse global population. Achieving this is impossible without creating a culture where our employees are given the power to think creatively, challenge ideas, and solve complex problems fearlessly.
- Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we strive to create a community of belongingness where our differences are welcomed and celebrated. It fuels our innovation and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.