Human Resources Business Partner
The HRBP will partner with assigned business leaders to understand current and future business needs and provide HR solutions to meet those needs. Perform human resources duties at the managerial level in support of assigned client group including employment, employee relations, talent management, and HR projects and initiatives. Act as a thought partner for leaders across the business. Advice and coach leaders on all people related areas, HR processes and offerings in the whole employee lifecycle. Ensure that the client group is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Serve as contact for employees and answer questions regarding HR policies and procedures. Act as an employee advocate.
Work closely with HR leadership and peers in developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing HR policies, programs, functions and activities to enable and drive a high performance organization.
- Provides sound, practical advice and support to line managers and employees to enable the company to realize the company vision
- Represents the HR perspective on business leadership teams
- Understand and proactively contribute to the vision and strategy of business unit
- Creates, establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders
- Aligns business goals with HR objectives and similarly owns outcomes
- Influences business strategy to consider and plan for people impact
- Facilitates change initiatives, assesses impact, creates plans and communications in support of leaders
- Assists in building organizational capability for the future growth of the organization
- Delivers the talent management process with business leaders including succession planning for key jobs, key people and development planning and execution
- With hiring managers, assesses people needs, creates job descriptions, recruitment plans and mutually accountable recruiting plans
- Conducts the HR interview for job applicants and determines culture fit. Liaises with HR Operations team and hiring manager to ensure smooth on-boarding process
- Assesses new employee survey data and follows up with leaders for an introductory period assessment
- Prepares, generates, analyses and uses data / metrics to inform decision-making, including but not limited to turnover, quality of hire, headcount tracking, etc.
- Manages Performance Review, calibration and 9-box process with client group
- Coaches and counsels management in handling employee related issues. Follows up to ensure early and appropriate resolution
- Assists managers in making and executing performance improvement and disciplinary decisions
- Serves as primary contact to address employee concerns
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of employee relations problems, anticipates problems, and develops, recommends, and initiates appropriate steps for resolution
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee concerns and complaints
- Conducts stay interviews and exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Remains current in knowledge and understanding of national and local laws/regulations affecting assigned areas. Identifies trends that could impact organizational objectives and/or operational resources.
- Guides client group in salary administration and individual compensation issues
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for assigned personnel
- Understands company benefit plans. Answers basic benefit questions for employee population and facilitates appropriate contacts for problem resolution.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continuous improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Ensures that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with Premier values and culture
- Build strong strategic alliances with Business Units
- Comply with any health and safety legislation
- Any other activity that supports the development of the company high performance vision
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent or equivalent experience gained in the HR field
- PHR/ or an internationally recognized HR qualification/ certification preferred
- 5 - 10 years Humans Resources experience
- Excellent team player, collaborative
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive team and relationship building skills
- Confident decision maker and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinker, with a practical and uncomplicated solutions
- Hands-on approach to deliver simple, practical and easy advice
- Must be willing to understand the industry and its trends and become a true Business Partner
- Multi lingual ability is an advantage
- Able to operate autonomously and know when to ask for help and advice
- Have the ability to handle sensitive and delicate situations at the highest level and maintain confidentiality
- Able to initiate, drive, co-ordinate and administer projects
- Team player able to contribute valuable input to the Senior Management team
- Establish a reputable, credible and valuable HR function for the company