Project Manager II - Medical Device
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Project Manager II to join our Medical Device Project Delivery team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensures successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team, including but not limited to Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, and Medical Affairs/Safety, to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Maintains and evaluates study progress by using company tracking systems, project timelines and budget reviews and projecting profitability
- Manages the project team to ensure study progress is according to both client and Premier Research requirements and in compliance with standard Premier Research processes, policies and procedures
- Ensures effective communication is maintained and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Facilitates team training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements, including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process training
- Prepares forecasts for staff utilization over the life of the study and ensures adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
What we are searching for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 years of clinical research experience
- 3 years of project management experience, preferably with a CRO
Why choose Premier?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and most importantly about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
At Premier Research, our mission is to improve healthcare by transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments that address the unmet needs of a diverse global population. Achieving this is impossible without creating a culture where our employees are given the power to think creatively, challenge ideas, and solve complex problems fearlessly.
Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we strive to create a community of belongingness where our differences are welcomed and celebrated. It fuels our innovation and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.