Associate Manager, Data Management
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, oncology, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Associate Manager, Data Management to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
The Associate Manager, Data Management, will empower, lead, and mentor a team of experienced data managers, while leading a few studies of his or her own. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being a line manager, and who still likes to get his or her hands on the data and keep current with technical skills! The selected candidate will also enjoy participating in initiatives for improving quality, utilization, efficiency, and resourcing. Premier Research has a dynamic environment, and in this role, your achievements will be visible throughout the organization on a global level!
You'll be accountable for:
- Ensures timely and quality delivery of milestones in relation to data management services for assigned projects
- Provides oversight of data management project progress and financial status including resolution plans for unexpected challenges
- Serves as key contact for Data Management staff and other project team members of multiple assigned projects
- Directly manages a group of Lead Data Managers, and other Data Management staff, as assigned
- Supports business development activities by participating in project costing estimates, proposal reviews/change order management and proposal defenses
- Acts as the Lead Data Manager for assigned studies
- Coordinates and acts as point of contact for all data management responsibilities related to data management for multiple studies when designated as the Data Management Team Leader for the Premier Research project team
You'll need this to be considered:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in statistics, science, engineering, math or computer programming
- In addition to this a minimum of 5 years data management experience. Alternatively, must have proven experience in all primary job functions.
- Understanding and experience with up to date MS Windows Operating Systems and applications and at least one Database Management System (e.g., DataLabs, Rave, TrialMaster, etc.)
- Ability to work from a Premier office daily during core business hours and to perform overnight business travel up to 20%