Associate Database Developer
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research. We’re looking for a talented and energetic Database Developer to join our team! Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
You’ll be accountable for:
- Creates electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) according to finalized protocols and study design specifications for Electronic Data Capture (EDC) studies
- Creates data entry screens according to the approved annotated Case Report Form (CRF) for paper studies
- Communicate with data management and study management teams throughout all study start up activities to ensure team needs are understood and met.
- Designs, builds and tests clinical databases according to Premier Research standard operating procedures and/or client standard operating procedures
- Programs field derivations, edit checks, consistency checks, validations, procedures and rules.
- Writes data extraction programs
- Development of study reporting environment which includes CRF and non-CRF (loaded) data in addition to transforming collected data to required reporting format.
- Produces database documentation including an annotated CRF
- Ensures database documentation is maintained for the Trial Master File
- Works in collaboration with the sponsor and study team to define all technical elements of the Data Management Plan
- Performs system testing and Quality Control (QC) of specified deliverables
- May assist in maintaining the Clinical Data Management Systems global and program libraries
- May be required to undertake additional programming tasks as needed
- May be required to participate in a flexible coverage schedule based on business need
- All other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 months - 3years of programming experience
- Prior experience using computerized information systems required
- Understanding of database development processes, SOPs, and working guidelines
- Knowledge of web based communication tools for conferences
- Strong English communication and listening skills (verbal, written & interpersonal)
- Excellent team player, collaborative and able to work effectively with a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Customer service focused in approach to work both internally and externally
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment