Talent Acquisition Sourcer and Administrator (Remote)
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Sourcer and Administrator to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
In this role you will be involved in supporting the Talent Acquisition team in the hiring of permanent and contract hires in a specific region or regions.
Premier is a transparent and non-hierarchical organization. We are open minded and flexible regarding the talent we recruit, ultimately we are looking for people who will share in our vision and realize the importance of communication, relationships and adhering to the highest quality standards.
You'll be doing:
- Deep Dive Sourcing; utilizing Social Media, Networks, internal database, LinkedIn and other tools
- Will create duplicate job postings in JobVite, where needed, to reflect locations where we are targeting hires
- Will support the scheduling of interviews (WebEx, on site interviews etc.)
- Will administer PI Behavioral Assessments for candidates attending interview
- Will ensure all open, approved job requisitions are posted and updated on all accessible job boards & will create custom job postings for LinkedIn to market our job needs and promote applications
- Will have the opportunity to be creative with job postings to drive response (key words, promoting USPs, specific local benefits etc.)
- Will set up search strings on job boards for key roles
- Will support with gaining market / competitor intelligence (tracking new company names, benefit information etc.)
- Will support with the arrangement, and / or attendance at on- and off-site networking and industry career fairs and events & will be involved with the sourcing of promotional materials / giveaways
- Will help to maintain trackers in a timely and accurate manner
- Will keep track of agency agreements and expiry dates to ensure timely renewals
- Will keep track of job board contract agreements and expiry dates to ensure timely renewals
- May be involved with the offer request process (completion of new starter forms, requests to HR for contracts to be raised)
- In time, will review resumes and conduct pre-screen interviews
- Create a candidate experience reflective of the Premier culture
- Cultivate relationships with candidates – for example, may re-connect with candidates who have declined offers previously to try to re-ignite interest, may touch base with recently hired candidates to touch base, promote our referral bonus scheme etc.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Sr. Recruiters.
- Partner effectively with all hiring stakeholders
- Attend weekly global team meetings and local regional meetings
- Any other project or activity that enhances the Talent Acquisition Team
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- At least 1 - 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate setting as a Sourcer or 1- 2 years of agency
- CRO experience would be an advantage
- Experience with an applicant tracking system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Team player