Executive Director, Oncology Strategy
Premier Research partners with the most innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies to transform life-changing novel and ground-breaking treatment options into reality. We have strategically focused efforts targeting unmet medical needs in Oncology and are seeking additional, high-level talent to expand our team of strategic leaders.
We are hiring senior level Subject Matter Experts, Executive Director, or Vice President for Strategic Development in our rapidly growing Oncology franchise. In this role, you'll drive the strategic planning and study design considerations for prospective sponsor partners as well as SME consulting for existing sponsor partners focused on Oncology drug development. This includes regulatory, medical/scientific and operational strategies. The position requires a strong background in drug development and a desire to be part of a dynamic and scientifically focused leadership team.If you’re passionate about oncology drug development and want a seat at the table for strategic leadership within Premier's Oncology Franchise, apply now.
You’ll need this to be considered:
- MD along with clinical research experience which includes at least 3 years in a CRO, biotech or pharmaceutical environment in a global setting
- Proven experience in designing and managing clinical trials in Oncology; extensive knowledge of regulatory, scientific, technical and clinical expertise in conduct of clinical trials within Oncology, as demonstrated by past positions in the CRO and Pharma/Biotech sector
- Highly confident and effective presenter, known for having consultative communication and collaboration approach to the implementation of the project plan with the team and the customer; excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills with a customer-service focus; proven interpersonal skills, able to work and lead efficiently within a matrix environment
- Ability to drive projects to a successful completion both as a project leader and within a leadership role
- Maintain a positive working environment that embodies a culture of aspiration, caring, empowerment and a #oneteam approach; excellent team player who encompasses the management skills to motivate, enthuse and lead teams; accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Excelled organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Self-starter with common sense and able to act on own initiative
- Ability to apply clear and consistent performance standards as well as identify concerns and resolve decisively and objectively