Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Rare Diseases.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic HRIS Analyst to join our team! This is a very exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and grow with a forward-thinking organization that is changing to course of medicine.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the HRIS Analyst with Premier Research, you’ll have the opportunity to support and maintain the human capital management system (HCMS) as well as other systems supported by the HRIS team. You’ll serve as a technical point of contact assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. You will also support HCMS upgrades, patches, testing and other innovative technical projects.
Initially, you will serve a critical role in implementing Workday and will then transition to maintenance/support and process improvement functions once the system is live.
What you’ll be doing:
- For System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HCMS systems, upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HCMS tables. Document process and results.
- For Production Support: Provide HCMS support, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements, ensuring integrity of interfaces with other systems and vendors.
- For Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy. Logically design of HR workflows. Serve as a key liaison with stakeholders (e.g. HR, Payroll, IT). Provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- For Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- For Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- For Individual Development: Maintain awareness of current trends in HCMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in computer science or related field, along with 5+ years global HRIS experience, or Global HR Specialist experience with a systems orientation
- Workday administration experience required, implementation and report writing experience preferred
- Experience with implementing HR systems and HR data conversion
- Basic understanding of global data privacy regulations
- Known for being customer-focused in approach to work and communications with the ability to professionally interact with sites, clients, vendors and other functional areas; strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment; excellent team player, collaborative and able to build an effective team.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able prioritize work to meet deadlines; ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities; accountable, dependable and strong commitment.