Project Finance Analyst / Senior Project Finance Analyst
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Project Finance Analyst / Senior Project Finance Analyst to join our team!
This role will ideally be offered as office based in Berkshire.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
What you’ll be doing:
Responsible for timely invoicing of sponsors, analysis and maintenance of contract financial metrics
- Reviews contract payments schedules and prepares monthly fee for service and pass-through invoices to send to Client for assigned projects
- Analyzes contract including, but not limited to budget and hours for appropriate setup in financial system and creation of internal tracking worksheets
- Calculates monthly contract revenue for assigned projects
- Assist Project Managers with analyzing monthly reports for tracking project profitability
- Attends all project related meetings regarding assigned projects
- Calculates monthly backlog for assigned projects
- Assists managers (Project and Finance) and core team member with questions, concerns and analyses of projects as requested
- Analyzes change orders for incorporation into original contract
- Prepares cash flow and analysis for creation of payment schedules
- All other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting or finance
- Previous industry related experience in accounting or finance position, preferably in a service organization.
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint version 6 preferred but not mandatory
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, Excel