Project Manager - Medical Device
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
We’re looking for an Project Manager to join our team! This is a permanent role and ideally you will have experience in Medical Devices.
Imagine. Inspire. Innovate. Impact. With Us.
You'll be accountable for:
- Successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team
- Adherence to project budget and scope of work to realize project profitability
- Ensuring adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
- Acting as the primary liaison between Premier Research and the customer for all assigned projects and chairs project team meetings and teleconferences
- Facilitating team training
- Developing project plans for all phases of the project life cycle, including quality, risk management and proactive contingency plans
- Maintaining and evaluating study progress by using company tracking systems, project timelines and budget reviews
- Providing project progress reports
- Resolution of project related conflicts with necessary corrective and preventative actions and alerts senior management to potential issues
- Preparing forecasts for staff utilization over the life of the study
- Reviewing and approving project expenses and ensures all study related contractual and budgeting issues are addressed
- Identifiying scope of work changes across all functional areas and secures Change Orders
- Business Development activities, including leading proposal presentations in partnership with Business Development and Scientific Account Leadership
- Identifying, recruiting and managing central vendors
You'll need this to be considered:
- Undergraduate degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field
- Strong relevant experience, preferably in a CRO including trial management experience
- Medical Device experience
- Previous experience with full service project management
- Global experience is preferred
- Budget/finance experience on a project level
- Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP regulations
- Highly confident and effective presenter
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Fluent in local language
- People management skills to motivate, enthuse and lead the team
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment
- Willingness to travel