Clinical Report Programmer
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Rare Disease and Pediatrics, Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, and Medical Devices.
We're looking for a talented and energetic Clinical Report Programmer, to join our team in Poland!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact in an aspiring, empowering and caring culture where people truly work as one team. You can grow and contribute your expertise with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
What you'll be doing:
- Creates customize reports using SQL
- Test customized reports as needed
- Works closely with Project Teams to understand and determine reporting needs
- Designs report layout and determines best way to offer data to end users
- Following procedures, develops, supports and maintains clinical data standards
- Cooperates directly with Clients and Vendors
- Develops and implements procedures
- Performs additional duties and assignments as designated.
You'll need this background to be considered:
- Bachelor degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a programming, technical, clinical, or health-related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong command of chosen programming language and practical use experience, SQL preferred
- Clinical trial experience preferred
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools (eg - Outlook, Work, Excel, etc)
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing