Associate Clinical Systems Analyst - Remote
Bring your Passion to Premier!
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Rare Disease and Pediatrics, Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, and Medical Devices.
We're looking for a talented and energetic Associate Clinical Systems Analyst to join our team!
The work hours are Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm PST.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact in an aspiring, empowering and caring culture where people truly work as one team. You can grow and contribute your expertise with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
What you'll be doing:
- Provides support to users with relation to Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS) and related applications
- Contributes toward resolving CDMS or database-related issues, where possible, and escalates support requests to senior analyst or management, as appropriate
- Takes ownership of issues and sees problems through to resolution
- Programs reports using SQL and/or other programming languages
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve programming issues associated to clinical trial reporting
- Serves as a technical resource to the study teams for data visualization and reporting tools
- Routes support requests to other associates in accordance with working guidelines and procedures
- Logs and tracks support requests for metrics reporting using appropriate tracking tool
- Trains on and following, sponsor’s Standard Operating Procedures, as applicable
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- May be required to participate in a flexible coverage schedule based on business need
You'll need this background to be considered:
- Bachelor degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 0 to 3 years of practical experience using commercial clinical data management systems and/or EDC products (eg - Oracle RDC / Inform, Medidata Rave, DataLabs, etc). Alternately, must have proven experience in all primary job functions.
- 1 to 2 years of SQL programming experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools (eg - Outlook, Work, Excel, etc)
- Demonstrates excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Technical skills and experience using relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MS Access, or Oracle) and data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, jReview) preferred