Contractor - Biostatistical Programming
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Intern - Biostatistical Programmer to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
You'll be doing:
- Develops SAS programs to generate listings, tables and figures as outlined by mock TLF shells
- Performs quality control (source code review, double-programming and log review) of SAS programs
- Develops SAS programs to generate CDISC and other analysis data sets as outlined by respective specifications
- Prepares specifications for CDISC and other analysis data sets
- Assists Data Management with SAS programming needs
- BS or equivalent from accredited college or university, in statistics, IT, mathematics or closely related field or work related experience to be able to perform this role
- 2-4 years of experience in SAS programming within the area of clinical trials.
- Prior experience using computerized information systems preferred.
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred.
- Expertise and know-how
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated working knowledge of data processing, database design and organization in clinical data environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic clinical trial design and analysis principles
- Working knowledge of CDISC standards and application of these standards to projects