Associate Clinical Systems Analyst - Remote - West Coast
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Associate Clinical Systems Analyst to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
The work hours are Saturday to Wednesday 2pm - 10pm PST.
What you'll be doing:
- Provides support to users with relation to Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS) and related applications
- Contributes toward resolving CDMS or database-related issues, where possible, and escalates support requests to senior analyst or management, as appropriate
- Takes ownership of issues and sees problems through to resolution
- Programs reports using SQL and/or other programming languages
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve programming issues associated to clinical trial reporting
- Serves as a technical resource to the study teams for data visualization and reporting tools
- Routes support requests to other associates in accordance with working guidelines and procedures
- Logs and tracks support requests for metrics reporting using appropriate tracking tool
- Trains on and following, sponsor’s Standard Operating Procedures, as applicable
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- May be required to participate in a flexible coverage schedule based on business need
You'll need this background to be considered:
- Bachelor degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 0 to 3 years of practical experience using commercial clinical data management systems and/or EDC products (eg - Oracle RDC / Inform, Medidata Rave, DataLabs, etc). Alternately, must have proven experience in all primary job functions.
- 1 to 2 years of SQL programming experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools (eg - Outlook, Work, Excel, etc)
- Demonstrates excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Technical skills and experience using relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MS Access, or Oracle) and data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, jReview) preferred