Senior Project Manager - Rare Disease
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Rare Disease Project Management team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success. This is a permanent role to be located in Europe – we are open to both office based and home based.
What you’ll be doing:
- Successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team, including but not limited to Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, and Medical Affairs/Safety, to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Adherence to project budget and scope of work to realize project profitability
- All project tasks completion in accordance with project plans and in compliance with global and consistent Premier Research processes, policies, and procedures
- Project risks identification and mitigation
- Effective communication, and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Adequate resourcing to meet project deliverables and milestones
- Representation at client meetings along with commercial colleagues to help win new business
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated relevant experience, preferably in a CRO/pharmaceutical company/medical device company, at least half of which has been in a matrix environment
- Strong experience serving as a Project Manager for complex and/or international clinical trials and/or program; global experience preferred
- Experience managing a study from start to completion, managing multiple phases, and managing the full project life cycle
- Budget/finance/costing experience on a project level
- Skilled at multitasking and working effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities to meet deadline, and address problems decisively and objectively
- A highly confident and effective presenter, fluent in English with strong oral and written communication skills and proficiency with web-based communication tools
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
At Premier Research, our mission is to improve healthcare by transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments that address the unmet needs of a diverse global population. Achieving this is impossible without creating a culture where our employees are given the power to think creatively, challenge ideas, and solve complex problems fearlessly.
Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we strive to create a community of belongingness where our differences are welcomed and celebrated. It fuels our innovation and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.