Senior Clinical Systems Analyst - Remote
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Clinical Systems Analyst to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
Please note the work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm IST(local time in India).
What you'll be doing:
- Provides support to users with relation to Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) and related applications
- Resolves CDMS and database-related issues where possible and escalates support requests to management as appropriate
- Takes ownership of issues and sees problems through to resolution
- Programs reports using SQL and/or other programming languages
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve programming issues associated to clinical trial reporting
- Serves as a technical resource to the study teams for data visualization and reporting tools
- Routes support requests to other associates in accordance with working guidelines and procedures
- Logs and tracks requests for metrics reporting using appropriate tracking tool
- Assists junior staff with advanced technical issues
- Trains and follows sponsor’s Standard Operating Procedures as applicable
- Train and mentor Associate Clinical Systems Analyst and Clinical Systems Analyst
- Liaises with the sponsor as needed to resolve issues that cannot be resolved within the organization.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- May be required to participate in a flexible coverage schedule based on business need
You'll need this background to be considered:
- Bachelor degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 5 to 7 years of practical experience using commercial clinical data management systems and/or EDC products (eg - Oracle RDC / Inform, Medidata Rave, DataLabs, etc). Alternately, must have proven experience in all primary job functions.
- 1 to 2 years of SQL programming experience required
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools (eg - Outlook, Work, Excel, etc)
- Demonstrates excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Proven ability to mentor others by instructing and developing capabilities
- Technical skills and experience using relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MS Access, or Oracle) and data visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, jReview) preferred