Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Reception/Administrator to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
You'll be doing:
- Receives and responds appropriately and professionally to all incoming calls and forwards phone calls to the proper extension
- Ensures site staff is aware when customers or visiting members of senior management will be present
- Coordinates conference room calendars for company-wide (All Hands) calls as needed
- Greets and announces all visitors in a professional manner and assists visitors in locating employees
- Coordinates with other departments on directing participants to various meetings and presents a professional image at all times
- Creates an image for Premier Research of an extremely professional office by providing prompt, courteous and superior services to our customers and guest
- Updates office extension directory
- Escalate issues regarding the building, furniture, and equipment to the appropriate person
- Performs Administrative responsibilities including but not limited to the following: correspondence, coordinating travel, processing expense forms, calendaring, creating spreadsheets, etc.
- Sends and distribute faxes in a courteous and timely manner
- Creates and maintains general office files
- Processes/distributes mail, FedEx deliveries and other packages in a timely manner
- Maintains conference room calendars
- Arranges transportation for guests as needed
- Issues badges for guests and is responsible for tracking badges that have been issued
- Orders office supplies in a timely manner and makes sure all office supplies are stored properly
- Serves site office coordinator for designated site
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to have regular and punctual attendance at the workplace
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years administrative and/or receptionist experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills