Principal Biostatistical Programmer
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
We’re looking for a Principal Biostatistical Programming join our Biostatistics team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Production of project-related datasets, tables, listings, and figures (TLFs) required for delivery to Premier Research Sponsors
- Biostatistical programming, quality control, and validation to support global Biostatistics projects
- Development and validation of SAS software programs, macros, and utility tools. The Senior Biostatistical Programmer also prepares
- Acts as Lead Biostatistical Programmer to interact with the Lead Biostatistician and the study team
- Tracking of project revenue, backlog, and hours worked on projects, along with forecasting the hours required to complete a project.
- Develops SAS programs and specifications to generate CDISC and other analysis data sets as outlined by respective specifications and to assist Data Management with SAS programming needs
What we are searching for:
- BS or equivalent from accredited college or university, in statistics, IT, mathematics or closely related field or work related
- 6+yrs experience to be able to perform this role and experience in SAS programming within the area of clinical trials.
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of data processing, database design and organization in clinical data environment Demonstrated working knowledge of basic clinical trial design and analysis principles
- Working knowledge of CDISC standards and application of these standards to projects, SDTM specification and ADaM
- Fluent verbal and written English
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research considers immigration sponsorship to be an important part of recruiting, hiring, and retaining an innovative workforce. The company will sponsor work visa and green card applications for qualified employees in compliance with our Visa Sponsorship Policy. Sponsorship is not a guarantee of employment.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.