Data Management Reporting Programmer - Remote
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Data Management Reporting Programmer to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
What you'll be doing:
- Creates customize reports using SQL
- Test customized reports as needed
- Works closely with Project Teams to understand and determine reporting needs
- Designs report layout and determines best way to offer data to end users
- Following procedures, develops, supports and maintains clinical data standards
- Cooperates directly with Clients and Vendors
- Develops and implements procedures
- Performs additional duties and assignments as designated.
You'll need this background to be considered:
- Bachelor degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a programming, technical, clinical, or health-related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong command of chosen programming language and practical use experience, SQL preferred
- Clinical trial experience preferred
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools (eg - Outlook, Work, Excel, etc)
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing