Associate Manager, Global Events
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Associate Manager, Global Events, to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Associate Manager, Global Events you’ll have the opportunity to support and drive lead generation opportunities, strengthen our brand position, and establish Premier Research as a thought leader. You’ll be able will contribute to the department’s strategic capabilities through the planning and management of customer events and meetings, speaking engagements, webinars, and promotional activities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, account directors, and leadership on the overall event strategy and development
- Support thought leadership opportunities through educational placements, sponsorships and symposia
- Manage global events, webinars, and customer engagements; support for local, smaller employee and patient-related activities
- Establish best practices and guidelines for all events and activities, including processes and timelines, training, and lead generation/metrics
- Manage and execute event logistics ranging from event selection, production, entertainment, hotel accommodations, off-site activities, registration, exhibit properties, and event staff management
- Manage event activities on-time and within budget
- Support content development in collaboration with marketing and subject matter experts
- Support internal events in multiple geographic areas
- Establish successful partnerships with vendors, hotels, event management companies and production services companies
- Collaborate with BI to ensure SalesForce updates are made, including leads generated during events, event planning, tasks, budgets, and marketing calendar
You’ll Need This to Be Considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Psychology) or equivalent experience
- 2-5+ years of experience, preferably in the CRO industry of event or social planning
- Strong marketing knowledge of content development, brand guidelines, lead generation
- Negotiation skills and Project Management Skills
- Strong Technical Skills including SalesForce
- Excellent communications and presentations skills as well as exceptional writing and editing skills
- Works well across multiple teams of people across various departments
- Very strong organizational skills, with proven ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and high-pressure environment
- Must be able to perform overnight, global business travel, sometimes with short notice, as required