Manager / Senior Manager, Digital Campaigns - Remote
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Manager / Senior Manager, Digital Campaigns to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
The Manager / Senior Manager, Digital Campaigns is responsible for implementing and executing lead generation strategies to support corporate marketing plans for the organization to attract new customers and retain existing ones. This position requires a strategic thinker, a creative problem-solver, and an enthusiastic team player with a depth of knowledge in lead generation techniques, customer relations, and staff and vendor management. Additionally, the role requires solid judgment, an innovative spirit, technical expertise, and a commitment to managing both complex and simple projects across many marketing channels in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment.
What you'll be doing:
Responsible for implementing and managing marketing activities for new and existing services
Responsible for campaign management and oversight, leveraging multiple marketing channels and content development
Responsible for understanding the buyer’s journey process and ensuring solid relationships with internal management and SMEs to support content development
Responsible for generating marketing-qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities
Responsible for direct-line supervision of Social Media Associate, Marketing, including skill assessment, oversight, training, mentoring, performance evaluation, and career development
Responsible for managing marketing agencies, designers, and other vendors
Responsible for working directly with vendors and SMEs to develop and review digital collateral, case studies, fact sheets, whitepapers, brochures for customer events and online activities
Responsible for monitoring, measuring, and improving KPIs throughout the year
Understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other rules related to data governance and privacy
Ensures consistency across all external communications
Other tasks as assigned
You'll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Psychology) or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience, preferably in the Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or Life Sciences industry
- Staff management and career development experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and high-pressure environment
- Proven ability to work and manage internal divisions, executive leaders, and marketing agencies
- A clear understanding of customer persona and purchase behaviors
- Experience in the development of marketing and informational materials, writing/research, project management
- Demonstrated creativity in the design of marketing, communications, or educational programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as exceptional writing and editing skills, are a must
- Very strong organizational skills
- Must be available to perform overnight business travel, sometimes with short notice, as required for event management and other business needs