Senior, Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
As a Senior Member of Premier Research’s Talent Acquisition team, you will be expected to challenge the status quo, and redefine the rules of Clinical Research hiring. In this role, you will manage the full life cycle of our hiring process. This includes not only the end result hire, but also; relationship building, creating talent pipelines, interviewing, coaching and partnering with hiring teams to continue to raise the bar on the caliber of talent we attract and employ. Our team is the “Welcome Committee” on the fore-front of introduction of Premier to prospective Career professionals. In your role you will introduce and make a first impression of Premier Research and why we are “the CRO to work for,” differentiating us from other potential career opportunities. You will have the ability to directly partner with the hiring teams and understand their business, their roles and have a direct impact on filling our career oriented vacancies in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Project manage the candidate process from need identification through offer execution with candidate experience responsibilities through on-boarding.
- Create and implement overall recruiting strategy for the Business Unit or geography assigned.
- Create an amazing candidate experience while partnering closely with hiring managers and their teams for an efficient and positive process. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- In collaboration with HRBP’s, coach hiring teams on the development of job descriptions and job specifications that can then be tailored into an effective (appealing and thorough) job posting to market Premier Research and the role.
- Communicate and collaborate with your assigned Business Unit leader(s) regularly to proactively identify future hiring needs and establish talent pipelines.
- Deep Dive Sourcing; utilizing Social Media, Networks and Referrals, Internal Databases, LinkedIn and other tools to locate the best talent.
- Initiate conversations and build relationships with candidates, introduce Premier Research, and get to know industry prospects and their career interests through discussions, social media profiles, resumes and job applications. Maintain on-going relationships and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, campaigns, and networking.
- Provide candidates with timely feedback on their status and process.
- Proven expertise to recruit for complex roles, executive roles or confidential positions.
- Ability to maintain pipelines to proactively achieve volume hiring when necessary.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”, through communication and promotion of the company culture and culture anchors.
- Conduct interviews (career conversations) using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to assess applicants’ current knowledge and relevant skills, experience and aptitudes, and understand their longer term career goals.
- Create and effectively categorize prospects in the appropriate Talent Pool.
- Refer qualified prospects to hiring teams. Schedule interviews, follow up on evaluations, schedule and facilitate interview debrief meetings.
- Coach Managers and prospective on the Predictive Index assessment, and provide interview training for hiring managers.
- Create and implement marketing materials and post jobs to appropriate social media, careers sites, job board/newspapers/universities etc.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports/metrics to assigned hiring team and to centralized TA tracker.
- Contribute to the overall talent attraction plan for Premier. Participate in strategic initiatives that Raise the Bar for the overall Talent Acquisition team
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends, communicating relevant information to our team, Business Partners, and candidates.
- Make recommendations and champion the implementation for new, creative sourcing tools and strategies.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Corporate Recruiter or Agency Recruiter.
- At least 7 years of full life cycle recruiting experience. (CRO experience is preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, BS/MS in HR Management, Psychology or related
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and influencing skillsPrevious experience working in a global organization with multiple cultures and nationalities
- Skilled in finding win-win, and negotiation skillsExperience conducting and coaching on Behavioral based interviewing
- Exceptional customer service focusStrong organizational skillsAbility to work independently and in a team setting
- Hands on experience with an applicant tracking system, preferably Jobvite
- Experience with Candidate Relationship Management SoftwareExperience using Candidate Databases; such as LinkedIn RecruiterProficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities
- Solid ability to conduct and coach hiring teams on different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral)
- Partnership, coaching and collaboration skills to work with hiring teams to understand their business functions, and work with them on hiring criteria for the role.
- Ultimately, the responsibilities of all members of the Talent Acquisition team are to ensure our company builds relationships, establishes and maintains strong talent pipelines, attracts, hires and retains the best career oriented staff.