Associate Biostatistical Programmer
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Associate Biostatistical Programmer to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develops SAS programs to generate listings and basic tables as outlined by mock shells
- Performs quality control (source code review, double-programming and log review) of SAS programming
- Keeps detailed records of time spent on each project for accurate billing
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of the processed material and ensure that any regulations concerning security or confidentiality (such as the safeguarding of passwords) are complied with
- Develops and maintains overall awareness in the field of Biostatistical programming by attending training classes, professional meetings, following-up on technical developments, etc.
- Ensures that work is completed on time and at the correct level of quality
- Participates in efforts for efficiency and productivity in the department
- Participate in corporate initiatives and actions that ensure the continued success of the company
- Attends project and corporate meetings as necessary
- Other activities as designated
You’ll need this to be considered:
· BS or equivalent from accredited college or university, in statistics, IT, mathematics or closely related field or work related experience to be able to perform this role
· 0-1 years of experience in SAS programming within the area of clinical trials.
· Prior experience using computerized information systems preferred.
· Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
· Clinical trials support or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
· Office based or clinical employment experience preferred.
· Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Fluent verbal and written English as well as the local language(s) required for clinical trial submissions.
· Excellent team player, collaborative and able to build an effective team.
· Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
· Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able prioritize work to meet deadlines.
· Accountable, dependable and strong commitment.
· Is customer service focused in approach to work both internally and externally.
· Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment.