Office Services Coordinator
Our Moscow office is actively seeking an Office Services Coordinator to be responsible for the support and management of office facilities and office services.
This is a full time office based role.
- Participates in the process of establishing office operations and procedures, such as general administration, bookkeeping, and preparation of local payroll activity, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services as required.
- Regularly revises procedures and practices for the office and evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Takes the initiative to correct mistakes or problems.
- Ensures confidentiality at all times.
- Performs Administrative responsibilities including the following: management of the office services, facilities management and finance duties, if necessary escalate issues to supervisor.
- Creates a professional image for Premier Research by providing prompt, courteous service to sponsors and guests.
- Performs reception duties as needed (greeting guests, accepting deliveries, mail, etc.).
- Receives and/or responds professionally to all incoming phone calls, forwarding calls appropriately.
- Ensures site employees are aware when clients or visiting members of senior management will be present.
- Sends and distributes mails, faxes & other packages in a timely manner.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Ensures general office equipment is adequately maintained.
- Arranges coffee/tea/lunches when required for office events like client meetings, setting up and clearing for meetings, arranging catering as and when required and also accommodation and transportation for guests as needed.
- Employee registration to the Travel agency and corresponding annual airlines, train subscriptions or any other service providers.
- Ordering of hotels and taxi drives for employees and visitors as needed and as approved.
- Ordering of all stationery items for Office based employees.
- Liaises with Landlord’s designated service management staff for office maintenance.
- Identifies problems and using logic, judgment and data recommends solutions or desired outcome.
- Escalates issues regarding the building, furniture, equipment to Senior Managers/Landlord/ Premier Agents.
- Manages vendors (copiers, phone, courier, etc.).
- Maintains the printers and fax machine and processing of ordering and replacing toners and reporting any broken/jammed equipment.
- Liaises with the IT Team to ensure that all new employees have the necessary equipment when starting (desk, laptop, cell phones, wireless cards, fixed phones connections).
- Manages the cleaners to ensure a high standard of office cleaning.
- Monitors waste separation processes agreed and order waste collection vendors as needed and approved (e.g. toners collection, paper shredding).
- Maintains updated lists of company property as needed e.g. list of back up notebooks, furniture etc.
- Responsible for general administration of a company car in terms of its technical status, document status and cleanness as required, if applicable.
- Files invoices, scans and forwards on to the AP Team.
- Maintains the filing systems of invoices and bank account statements in the finance office
- Assistance to reconcile and pay all approved invoices on a weekly basis
- Liaises as required by a member of the finance team with external consultants/advisors such as tax issues/end of year accounts, if applicable.
- Central liaison point for Employee expenses to be sent to the AP Team.
- Maintains petty cash for the office, if applicable.
- Maintains contact with local bookkeepers in order to exchange paper files of accountancy documentation and to prevent and/or clarify issues related to this documentation that is needed for statutory accountancy.
- Archives all financial documents in logic order, at locked cabinets as agreed. Provides backup documentation when reference is needed by country manager, audit or any other authorized party.
- Involvement in local financial procedures and understanding of the processes.
- Files intercompany invoices as required, if applicable.
Local HR/Payroll Activities:
- Supports HR in administration of personal files for employees (filing, checking, updating and solving discrepancies), if applicable.
- Administration of various employee benefits such as lunch tickets eCards, business travel allowance etc.
- Collection and distribution of incoming employee tax & income confirmations and other employee documentation, if applicable.
- Manages the local database of employee attendance as required for payroll.
- Participates in the onboarding process of New Employees.
- Participates in corporate initiatives and actions that ensure the continued success of the company.
- Proactive review and adaptation of processes to changing local conditions or organizational growth.
- Other activities as designated.
- General Education qualification.
- At least 3 years experienced in a similar working environment ideally some experience working in the CRO business.
- Previous experience managing a reception area/office with facilities activities.
- A general knowledge of finance.
- Previous experience negotiating contracts with vendors etc. would be an advantage.
- Professional knowledge of software applications (MS office) specifically Excel and Word.
- Fluent verbal and written English as well as the local language(s).
- Excellent team player, collaborative and able to build an effective team.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Analytical skills to compare and select suitable proposals.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Professional communication and attitude towards inside and outside customers. Recognizing and dealing with disputes in a rational and effective way. Carrying out behaviors that promote ethical values.
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment.
- Is customer service focused in approach to work both internally and externally.
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment.
- Punctual and courteous.