Director of Talent Acquisition
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Director, Talent Acquisition to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
The Director of Talent Acquisition Europe, Rest of World is responsible for the strategy and operations of Premier’s talent acquisition lifecycle. This position will have a global scope, working with Premier Talent Acquisition Specialists and HR Professionals around the world.
- The Director of Talent Acquisition (EU-ROW) will be responsible for the continued evolution of Premier’s recruiting process, use of talent acquisition tools and methods, and management of the articulation and effectiveness of Premier’s employer brand.
- The incumbent will be able to craft effective strategies while also being personally responsible for the execution of TA processes to include Executive Recruiting globally.
The ideal candidate should possess strong business knowledge, project management experience, exhibit strong communication skills, understand the nuances of recruiting across traditional and digital channels, and have strong leadership skills to efficiently and cost-effectively assure a high caliber workforce that will support Premier’s future growth objectives.
- Lead Talent Acquisition strategy and operations in Europe and Rest of World.
- Develop a recruitment strategy that cost effectively delivers sources for drawing a strong candidate pool by posting openings online, with professional organizations and other appropriate venues.
- Analyze current talent acquisition processes, identifying process efficiencies, gaps and determining go forward process plans, i.e. identify and implement “best practices” and workflows across the company to help streamline and standardize processes worldwide.
- Provide leadership for the evolution of talent acquisition technology, recruiting approaches, hiring tools, and partnership with HR and business functions.
- Evaluate, select and manage recruitment agencies and retained/contingency search firms. Assess and measure effectiveness and ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- Manage the pre-employment process for any new hires (assessments, applications, offer letters, background checks, etc.)
- In collaboration with the Business Units, forecast talent needs and monitor recruitment metrics.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders across a range of disciplines and geographies to source, identify and recruit top candidates for immediate and growth needs
- Manage a workforce planning process that projects the future skill and capability requirements for the company; bring market knowledge to bear on competitive external talent trends.
- Consult and advise hiring managers throughout the recruiting and selection processes, providing assistance and expertise that results in quality and timely hires.
- Manage hiring efforts for Executive positions and other positions identified as key to the business.
- Stay current and informed on industry best practices including new and innovative talent acquisition strategies, systems and technologies; makes recommendations and drives continuous improvement in global talent acquisition practices.
- Provide thought leadership to the on-going evolution of the talent acquisition model in order to provide scale and flexibility.
- Manage a team responsible for recruiting top talent (all levels) Implement and oversee best practices to ensure an effective and high-quality recruiting service.
Manage and develop talent acquisition capability within the organization by hiring, training, and mentoring team members within a global, fast-paced, distributed, high growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level degree with a concentration in Business or Human Resources Management.
- 12+ years of previous HR experience, with 5 years minimum of Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Management and Leadership experience.
- Track record of developing effective strategies to recruit and hire employees through effective sourcing and evaluation processes. Ability to design and manage processes with appropriate degrees of consistency for a global business.
- Experience hiring, developing and managing global talent acquisition teams
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and working with C-level executives.
- Demonstrated executive recruiting experience.
- Deep knowledge of global recruitment strategies and branding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a global business with an understanding of cross-cultural differences.
- Demonstrated project leadership, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personality types at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capability to take a data-driven approach to strategy development and operational management.
- Passion for driving process improvement.
- Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.