Senior Project Manager - Neuroscience, Spain
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Neuroscience team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success. The role can be filled in the country in Europe, where we have our entity.
- We are Built for You. We are here to help you grow, to give you the skills and opportunities to excel at work with the flexibility and balance your life requires.
- We are Built by You. Your ideas influence the way we work, and your voice matters here.
- We are Built with You. As an essential part of our team, you help us deliver the medical innovation that patients are desperate for.
Together, we are Built for BiotechSM. Join us and build your future here.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensures successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team, including but not limited to Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, and Medical Affairs/Safety, to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Maintains and evaluates study progress by using company tracking systems, project timelines and budget reviews and projecting profitability
- Manages the project team to ensure study progress is according to both client and Premier Research requirements and in compliance with standard Premier Research processes, policies and procedures
- Ensures effective communication is maintained and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Facilitates team training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements, including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process training
- Prepares forecasts for staff utilization over the life of the study and ensures adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
What we are searching for in a Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education
- 8+ years of clinical research experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably with a CRO
- Experience in managing a study from start to completion, managing multiple phases, and managing the full project life cycle
- Budget/finance/costing experience on a project level
- Solid experience in the Neurology or Psychiatry area is essential
- Willingness to travel
Why choose Premier?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and most importantly about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others