The Data Analyst will utilize analysis and visualization software to assist various engineering groups with evaluation of Semiconductor Wafer Foundry, Assembly, and Wafer Sort and Final Test data for New Products introduction and sustaining products support and business needs.
- Generating yield reports, TC analysis reports of initial product lots, parametric analysis reports, and data analyses to enhance new product introductions.
- Generating engineering reports based on testing and characterization of products in support of ongoing wafer facility management as well as a wafer facility transfers.
- Interactively manage and enhance a suite of analysis templates as well as generated new templates upon demand and business needs.
- Generation and support of analysis for Operations Support.
- Performing other duties upon request
- S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/ Engineering or an equivalent technical discipline is required
- Knowledge of R, S, or Python is desirable.
- Knowledge of Tibco Spotfire or another semiconductor yield analysis software package is desired.
- Knowledge of database structures, big data analysis, and a sound fundamental understanding of statistics is desirable.
- Ability to work independently is required.
- 2-5 years of experience in production/engineering data analysis is desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry is preferred but a suitable new graduate should apply.
- Candidates with electronics manufacturing experience are preferred
- Clear written and verbal communication skills in English are required