Test Engineering Support Technician
• Build and qualify test hardware for the Test Engineering group.
• Assist Production personnel in the diagnosis and repair of test hardware.
• Assist Test Engineers in gathering and analyzing test data.
• Generate and update schematics using ORCAD (preferable)
• Generate BOMs off of schematics
• Work with vendors to procure components for test hardware
• Work with vendors to procure components for test hardware.
• Position may require periodic travel to PI San Jose or to other subcontractor sites.
• Associate Degree in Electronics or a Vocational course that is equivalent
• 2 years work experience as an Electronics Technician
• Able to read schematics
• Capable of soldering through-hole and surface mount components
• Familiar with ATE equipment (testers and handlers)
• Good understanding of PC architecture
• Experience with PC board layout, ORCAD Capture (preferable)
• Good verbal/written communication skills.