Field Sales Engineer Distribution - Germany
Power Integrations, Inc., is a Silicon Valley-based supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. Our integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights.
This position is based in Germany (home based) and will be reporting to the European Distribution Manager.
The Field Sales Engineer is a technically self-sufficient Sales individual with a technical education in electronics. Commercially astute with first class communication and negotiation skills, you have acquired a good grounding in semiconductor products within the Electronic components distribution sector or an OEM. You are a strategic and lateral thinker, highly focused on achieving agreed targets, tactical, motivated and highly organized.
Focusing on Distributors in Central Europe you will be responsible to drive demand creation to achieve growth targets.
- Work with Distributors to increase pipeline / design win count and revenue
- Drive growth in new engineering projects
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the penetration of new accounts, sustaining existing business and driving new programs in existing accounts
- Communicate and work effectively with customer and distributors
- Manage monthly customer forecast and prepare weekly/monthly reports
- Participate and present high level business reviews for Management Team
- Interact and guide the FAE team to successfully achieve design-wins
- Provide and maintain high level support to all the distribution branch offices
- Electronic/semiconductor Industry professional with a proven track record in business development, technical sales and/or product management
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar Sales role in the electronics industry
- Education: Bachelor in Electronics Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Autonomous and able to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Language: Fluent written and spoken English and German