- Support the VP of Operations and the VP of Technology in calendar management and travel planning
- Support daily office administrative duties
- Coordinate travel plans and organize quarterly business reviews with suppliers
- Develop scorecards and presentations for the supplier quarterly reviews by integrating content originating from various functions
- Prepare board meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements for visitors and local personnel
- Responsible for the proper filling of records and documents
- Maintain office appliances, pantry supplies, and stationeries
- Track and file employees’ expense claims
- Organize functional events such as strategic planning sessions
- Support company-wide events such as picnics and holiday parties
- Take on ad-hoc tasks related to administration as assigned by the manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and positively manage interactions
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently on a wide variety of projects
- Ability to be flexible, energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment
- Two years of college or business school equivalent.
- 5+ years’ of administrative or related working experience.
- Basic knowledge in Accounting
- Excellent command in English both written and verbal is a must.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in updating reports using Excel.
- Oracle purchasing experience – 11i environment is desired.
- Good organizational skills, critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Experience using computerized database reporting is desired.