Key Account Manager
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: Shenzhen, China
Type of Employee: Full Time
Power Integrations, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. Our integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights. Our SCALE™ IGBT drivers enhance the efficiency, reliability and cost of high-power applications such as industrial motor drives, solar and wind energy systems, electric vehicles and high-voltage DC transmission. Since its introduction in 1998, Power Integrations' EcoSmart® energy-efficiency technology has prevented billions of dollars' worth of energy waste and millions of tons of carbon emissions. Reflecting the environmental benefits of our products, Power Integrations' stock is a member of clean-technology stock indices sponsored by Cleantech Group LLC and Clean Edge. Visit our Green Room for a comprehensive guide to energy-efficiency standards around the world.
He or she will be responsible for providing the technical support to the existing OEM customers with the responsibility of developing and growing revenue . The position also requires a deep understanding of the customers design requirements for AC/DC power conversion. The individual will report to the Director of Sales in Shenzhen.
- Revenue goal setting and achieve for China automotive goal
- Establish, maintain and develop business in key OEMs and tier-1 suppliers
- Drive automotive design wins by qualifying customer and opportunities, moving pipelines forward
- Develop account strategy and lead high level negotiation.
- Work closely with production lines and local support team to win key projects
- Develop& maintain the good relationship with customers.
- BSEE or equivalent as a minimum, automotive related preferred
- 8+ years of sales/marketing experience in automotive
- MSEE degree with 6+ years of sales/marketing experience in automotive
- Self-driven, active communication, focus and ownership
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Familiar with automotive OEMs, BAIC, SAIC, FAW, Geeley, Chery, JAC; and Tier-1 automotive suppliers, UTEC, Visteon, Falio, etc.
- Have basic knowledge of automotive power train and auxiliary powers