Customer Service Representative
- Interfacing with customers, distributors, and other related third parties to handle a variety of customer service functions.
- Heavy order entries, determine the status of sales orders, delivery schedules, verifying product pricing, coordinating schedule changes and maintaining records of sales order acknowledgements.
- Support Sales team
- Collaborate with planning team on escalations and pull in orders to maximize shipment
- Working with finance team on payment issues and follow up on payment and credit release
- Co-ordinate shipment with logistics team and handle any shipment issues
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Escalation, tracking and following up on all issues
- Learn how to look at forecast versus backlog
- Tasks require order entry using Oracle, knowledge of using CRM database and other related systems. You will coordinate tasks with the Power Integrations team in San Jose, California, Penang and other worldwide regional Sales offices via e-mail, telephone, and fax.
- Preferable with knowledge in electronics background
- Min 3 years of customer service and order entry experience.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Be familiar with Oracle.
- Bilingual with good English communication skills.
- Customer service oriented ability, able to work independently and attention to details.
- Able to work well in a team and be a good team player.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or equivalent is preferred