Power Integrations, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based supplier of high-performance electronic components used in high-voltage power-conversion systems. Our integrated circuits and diodes enable compact, energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies for a vast range of electronic products including mobile devices, TVs, PCs, appliances, smart utility meters and LED lights. Our SCALE™ IGBT drivers enhance the efficiency, reliability and cost of high-power applications such as industrial motor drives, solar and wind energy systems, electric vehicles and high-voltage DC transmission. Since its introduction in 1998, Power Integrations' EcoSmart® energy-efficiency technology has prevented billions of dollars' worth of energy waste and millions of tons of carbon emissions. Reflecting the environmental benefits of our products, Power Integrations' stock is a member of clean-technology stock indices sponsored by Clean tech Group LLC and Clean Edge. Visit our Green Room for a comprehensive guide to energy-efficiency standards around the world.
- In charge of Guangzhou territory mass market & distributor management, manage & drive the joint business plans and KPI’s with our strategic distributors to increase revenue and market share;
- Drive and cooperate with distribution to implement mass market strategy and achieve design ins/design wins;
- Coach and develop the distributor business resources to be more self sufficient;
- Establish and maintain accounts and distribution relationships, manage account/channel forecast/order intake/inventory;
- Identify new opportunities and emerging applications, work together with marketing and technical team to drive demand creation in key focus application area;
- Collaborate with BU, regional management on account/channel development plan and strategy.
- More than 3 years’ sales experiences as channel/distribution sales manager;
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent is preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of the electronics components/systems industry, Appliance, AC-DC & quick charger is preferred;
- English and local language proficiency;
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, with the ability to deliver formal presentations to senior staff.