Senior Quality Engineer
The primary responsibilities will include the following. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Conduct internal and supplier audits per ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 quality standards, and support customer audits.
- Manage compliance of supply chain and company’s products to European Union RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, and other regulatory requirements regarding environmental, health, and social responsibility.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product quality, reliability, environmental compliance, regulatory compliance, safety compliance, and quality agreements.
- Interface with contract manufacturers on compliance management of discrepant materials.
- Drive corrective and preventive actions resulting from product and process non-conformity issues.
- Support Automotive product development projects with PPAP documentation as required.
- B.S. in Engineering or an equivalent technical discipline is required.
- ASQ Quality Engineer and Internal Auditor certifications are highly desired.
- 5 years of experience in internal, supplier, customer and third party audits.
- 3 years of experience as a quality engineer in the semiconductor industry is required.
- Language skills in Mandarin, Korean or Japanese are preferred.
- Candidates with automotive quality experience are preferred.