Senior Manager, Field Operations and Analytics
Requisition ID: 297
The Senior Manager of Field Operations and Analytics will build and manage support functions essential to measure productivity in the commercial organization. This role is responsible for sales force effectiveness analysis, reporting and insight. Additionally, this role will own Incentive Compensation design and administration. Additional responsibilities include overseeing data acquisition, data load & stewardship, ad hoc analysis, CRM maintenance, dashboard development, project management and data warehouse design/implementation.
- Serves as the single point of contact for Commercial Operations for data management
- Analyzes and provides analytic rationale for strategic business decisions
- Incentive Compensation / Sales Analytics
- Design and administer quarterly incentive compensation plans across all eligible sales roles
- Analyze quarterly IC results and present health metrics to senior management
- Implement and improve Xactly IC software to automate IC solution and implement Xactly AlignStar territory management tool
- Work with sales management team to update territory design and target accounts
- Provide analysis and insights into sales performance and other analysis as needed
- Collaborates with IT to build commercial data warehouse, contract and rebate administration systems, business intelligence tools, and analytics
- Manages off-shore data stewardship team
- Aligns the correct IDs (DEA, HIN, SAP, DDD, NPI, etc.) to accounts utilizing third party source and membership tools
- Ensures customer alignment across internal systems for data accuracy and efficiency.
- Proposes suggestions to functional leaders around resource allocation within the project to ensure priorities are being addressed timely; keeping all involved business units informed on project status. Responsible for developing and implementing solutions to any issues that may arise on the project
- Manages decisions around choice of External Service Providers for data quality. Takes a leadership role in process improvement initiatives
- Pharmaceutical databases
- Data monitor Hospital and IDN level data, including managing affiliations and IDN group membership
- Complete Healthcare Distribution Association suite of EDI data sets, including but not limited to 852, 867, 840 series, and 870
- Monitor Hospital Data from discharge data sets as those provided by Truven Health or Practice Fusion
- Stay current on Sunshine Act Reporting data integration and data needed to fulfill reporting requirements
- Manage Third Party Logistics (3PL) data covering sales, unfinished/finished goods, inventory, customer masters, invoicing, shipping confirmation, etc.
- Data Design, Integration and Programming
- Responsible for managing all data management deliverables for one or more compounds of medium to high complexity
- Performs other duties as assigned
- MS degree with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience, biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Must have deep understanding and knowledge of data management tools and processes, business intelligence, and integrated data warehousing solution designing.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required; including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements and deliver optimized technical solution focused on business process.
- Knowledgable in SQL, pharma datasets, MS- Office (esp. Excel, Vision), data editing software and other data management tools
- Advanced level experience with Database systems and tools such as Tableau, Qlik View, SQL, Veeva Network, and Veeva CRM
- Experience developing complete data warehouse and customer master for the pharmaceutical vertical market
- Ability to work creatively and analytically with confidence in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication skills in presenting to both large and small groups, along with excellent one-on-one communication is strongly desired