Senior Analytics Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Analyst that will support our business and data intelligence practice for a wide variety of our client work. This role will be a key partner to deliver rich data and analytics to both our internal teams in support of our client work as well as providing key insights to our clients. You will work daily within digital analytics platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes. You are highly detail-oriented, have a working knowledge of digital analytics technologies, and have a talent for uncovering trends and insights working with data visualization technologies and data schemas.
What You’ll Do
- Work daily within digital analytics platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes
- Deliver information to demonstrate the capacity to deliver meaningful customer insights
- Preparing and produce analytics reports on a regular basis for our clients
- Work in tandem with our Strategy, Data, Creative and Technology teams to create insight-led digital experiences reinforcing our mantra of Designing for Data
- Identify and develop data collection strategies to support standard and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance
- Define and participate in the web analytics tag implementation and testing during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and other applications
- Minimum of 4 years developing marketing performance measurement using digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, economics or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability with dashboard and scorecard design and development including KPI and reporting refinement
- Ability to analyze and report user metrics, translating information into actionable recommendations
- Ability to create succinct presentations to narrate a story with a focus on insights and outcomes to all levels of the client’s organization as well as our internal teams
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Experience with one or more tag management solutions (Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, etc.) preferred
- Experience with site testing and personalization tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, or Optimizely preferred
- Experience with advanced Excel or SQL preferred
POP offers competitive compensation and full benefits. The starting salary for this role is between $100,000 and $115,000. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of the Total Rewards we provide. Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description and located in Seattle. As a company, we have a location-based strategy, which means the salary range could be lower or higher than this if the role is hired in another location.
Regarding Total Rewards, we pay 100% of the healthcare premiums for all our employees. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D, Life Insurance, and 401k with employer match.
Additionally, we host many annual celebrations for employees and family members to show love for POPsters. Additionally, each year, we offer generous paid time off, an extended winter break, and recognize individuals for 10 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we believe in the importance of work/life balance!
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]