You’re a natural leader. A growth champion. A marketing maverick.
You lead by example and others follow. You see potential and opportunity for new business that comes from nurtured and trusted client relationships, your understanding of modern marketing, and your diverse experience set.
POP seeks a Client Partner (CP) who is responsible for leading and growing a portfolio of business with set revenue, profitability and client satisfaction targets. The CP manages their portfolio with a holistic perspective, understanding that growing accounts is the result of an inspired team delivering world-class work to a client who is happy with the overall client experience and recognizes unique and incremental business value in POP’s services to their business.. The CP has the experience, intuition and intelligence to adjust their approach as needed to accomplish their mission, enhance POP reputation and build ongoing client relationships. The CP possesses strong business acumen, the curiosity required to understand our clients’ businesses, the innate desire to solve problems and the ability to leverage all agency capabilities to address our clients’ challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Be the POP Agency Steward, serve as a trusted advisor to our clients and be the consummate senior agency contact for clients
- Develop the go-to-market strategy that drives long-term portfolio growth
- Identify opportunities with new and existing clients and lead the effort to convert those opportunities into work for the agency
- Identify potential clients; directly and indirectly engage those clients and demonstrate how POP can help their business
- Expand an initial engagement into new opportunities
- Leverage enthusiastic clients to gain referral business
- Ensure exceptional client service at every touch point
- Inspire and lead the team at POP
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years agency experience, preferably digital, consulting, advertising, or direct marketing industries
- Experience with various digital project types including: strategy initiatives, campaigns, website, mobile, social, digital marketing, MarTech and strategic consulting
- Strong knowledge and experience in modern marketing principles and advertising with emphasis on interactive marketing, digital marketing, strategy, analytics, technology and/or emerging trends
- 7+ years account management experience required. Client-side marketing experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to grow account revenue
- Success at building and maintaining senior-level relationships
- Proven ability to craft a strategy and inspire others to follow it
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Superior client management skills
- Inspired team leadership skills
- Exemplary communication skills - an excellent public speaker with the ability to command a room and tell a compelling story, persuade, and negotiate
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing, highly collaborative environment
- Fierce attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or greater required
We are POP. We work hard. We’re professional. We stay humble. We are coders and craftspeople, as hardworking and eclectic as the city itself. We believe that how something works is as important as how it looks. We build things better than they need to be. We value craft over hype. We partner with brands that value ideas over egos. Pioneers at heart and stoic to the core.
What’s In It for You
POP offers competitive compensation and full benefits. We pay 100% of the healthcare premiums for all our employees. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D, Life Insurance, and 401k with employer match.
We host many annual celebrations for employees and family members to show love for POPsters. Additionally, each year, we offer generous paid time off, an extended winter break, and recognize individuals for 10 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we believe in the importance of work/life balance!
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]