We are looking for an AEM Engineer who is an expert in application engineering practices for the Adobe Experience Manager platform. The AEM Engineer is experienced in developing rich UI experiences and performant backend architectures that follow Adobe best-practices with deep experience in component-based design systems. The AEM Engineer is quick to learn new technologies and comfortable with changing requirements. The AEM Engineer can troubleshoot functional, layout and performance issues in the application itself or with the Dispatcher, Cloud Admin or other services that support the overall AEM web application.
The AEM Engineer works daily on application development efforts and closely with Software Architects and the Development Leads to understand risks, dependencies, constraints, and options for solving technical challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Implement front-end UI experiences using design specifications, layouts and assets, in particular the use of Adobe Core Components
- Work on back-end implementations for components and other third-party technology where necessary
- Standup and deploy builds from Adobe Git into various cloud environments
- Perform troubleshooting on the AEM platform including Dispatcher and Cloud Admin
- Work with Software Architects on design patterns and how your work is deployed in production
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn about and advise on new technologies
- Develop elegant, well architected solutions
- Collaborates with all department teams to tackle complex problems
- Maintain and contribute to a positive innovation culture
- 5+ years’ experience designing, developing, and supporting large-scale solutions
- Proficiency in the following methodologies and practices: Design Patterns, Component-Based Design, Refactoring, and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Strong background in component, application, framework and database design and development
- Ability to collaborate effectively in teams and to communicate technology issues to both technical and non-technical audiences in English
- Excellent coding, architecture, and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline
- A portfolio exhibiting examples of clean code and adherence to coding standards
- Works well with fellow team members from all disciplines
- Passion for learning and coaching other developers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An excellent communicator in English. Both verbal communication (standups, sprint planning, incident investigation calls) and written communication (emails, slack, technical documentation)
POP offers competitive compensation and full benefits. We pay 100% of the healthcare premiums and life insurance premiums for all our employees. You have the ability to work from home and additionally each year, we offer generous paid time off and recognize individuals for 10 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we believe in the importance of work/life balance! POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].