Senior Product Manager - MES
Senior Product Manager – MES
Plex Systems® delivers industry-leading ERP, MES, and Industrial IoT solutions to manufacturers across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered cloud solutions for the production line, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems, data, and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation, and reduce IT costs.
Plex is a rapidly growing software company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help set and execute our MES product vision and support the growth of Plex through the adoption and expansion of our products.
Plex is known for transforming manufacturing organizations through “top-floor-to-shop-floor” transformations, by replacing old-school legacy ERP applications. But what about those manufacturers that already have ‘top-floor’ capabilities and just need state-of-the-art shop floor capabilities. Plex has you covered there, as well. We are now offering our award-winning manufacturing suite to those who just need shop floor governance, analytics, and integration to their existing top-floor systems.
If you’re someone who understands the MES landscape and has deep experience in bringing MES products to market, we’re looking for you!
Preferred location is Troy, MI, but remote locations (with travel) will be considered for the right candidate.
- Bring IIOT, PLC, and Operations application layers together in a compelling and value-add offering
- Author and execute multi-year product strategy and roadmap for MES product
- Lead all aspects of MES growth including Product build, partnerships, and acquisitions
- Support GTM Team in creating GTM strategy and playbook for MES
- Lead marketing, sales, and technical Product Management through launch and continued expansion of our MES product
- Lead pricing and packing activities
- Work with Technical Product Leads (Product Management and Engineering) to execute MES vision
- Customer and prospect engagement to facilitate adoption and new sales
- Create and present Executive team level presentations on current status, recommendations, vision, and strategy for our MES product
- Track and support all aspects of MES growth including pipeline, sales targets, new customer acquisition, and customer health/NPS
- Support Sales and Marketing in defining personas, problem statements, and crafting a compelling narrative for both
- Support Go-To-Market team in creating pipeline and qualifying opportunities
- Lead the technical product team through MES product delivery (PM and Engineering)
- Work with Plex teams to create exceptionally happy and referenceable MES customers through full lifecycle engagement (pre-sales, implementation, and beyond)
- A leader in the MES space; someone who has ‘been there and done that’
- A business/outbound focused Product Manager who can help us author and execute the strategy and work with the GTM/CAE teams on net-new and existing customer opportunities
- Someone who can take our current idea and turn it into a full-blown product
- Someone who has and can align a Go-To-Market team around a vision and execution plan
- Someone who can tell us where we need to go in MES and can tell us how to exceed our targets for MES
- Experience in all layers of MES (PLC layer, IIOT layer, and Manufacturing Operations Application layer)
Working at Plex
We are proud to be recognized as one of the top workplaces in the tech industry. In fact, it’s Plex employees themselves who say our company is a great place to work. We’ve created an inviting workspace that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excitement. Some of the things our employees enjoy include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, & 401(k) matching program
- Very generous PTO/paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health club dues reimbursement
- Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
- Our multiple locations offer a casual-dress workplace, complimentary food and drink, and “de-stress areas” complete with video games, ping pong tables, and more
We’re looking for high-skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If you’re ready to be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talent…then apply today. You’re what’s next.
More about Plex Systems
With insight from the shop floor to the top floor, the Plex Manufacturing Cloud® helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to transform their businesses and lead with precision, efficiency, and agility in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.