Finance and Procurement Assistant
Playground Games is looking for a Finance and Procurement Assistant to join our Team. Working closely with the company Accountant, and wider Finance team.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, to deliver effective financial processes within the company. The role involves engaging with a range of internal teams, disciplines and external stakeholders and requires the ability to work to deadlines and high levels of accuracy. This is a permanent position in which you’ll be working 22.5 hours per week.
- Support the Month End processes such as, preparing schedule of costs for monthly recharges and Inputting of Trial Balances into month end packs.
- Preparation of relevant information as required by the Year End Audit process.
- Provide effective support to deliver an efficient Procurement function that meets the needs of the company.
- Maintain key administrative Procurement systems ensuring records are kept up to date.
- AAT Qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using Sage and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and previous experience in an accounting role.
- Understanding and experience of procurement.
- High attention to detail and accurate analytical skills.
- Professional attitude and ability to work in a confidential manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most highly-rated and exciting game studios. It will provide new challenges within a strong, collaborative team.