Finance and Procurement Assistant
Playground Games is looking for a Finance and Procurement Assistant to join our Team. Working closely with the company Accountant, and wider Finance team.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, to deliver effective financial processes within the company. The role involves engaging with a range of internal teams, disciplines and external stakeholders and requires the ability to work to deadlines and high levels of accuracy. This is a permanent full-time position.
- Support the Month End process such as, preparing schedule of costs for monthly recharges, reconciling Balance Sheet accounts and analysing Profit and Loss accounts.
- Assisting with the monthly Forecasting process and presentation of financial results.
- Preparation of relevant information as required by the Year End Audit process.
- Assisting with the yearly Budgeting process.
- Provide effective support to deliver an efficient Procurement function that meets the needs of the company.
- Maintain key administrative Procurement systems ensuring records are kept up to date.
- Maintain effective systems to manage Purchase Orders and Invoicing within the company.
- Processing of invoices on Sage.
- Maintain effective systems to support Company Taxes.
- Ad-hoc projects as required to support the effective running if the finance department.
- Provide support when necessary to other team members.
- AAT Qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using Sage and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and previous experience in an accounting role.
- Knowledge of company taxes would be beneficial.
- Understanding and experience of procurement.
- High attention to detail and accurate analytical skills.
- Professional attitude and ability to work in a confidential manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most highly-rated and exciting game studios. It will provide new challenges within a strong, collaborative team.