Engine Engineer - Contract
Playground Games is looking for an experienced Game Engine Engineer to join the Fable team.
Your expert software architecture skills and experience of delivering robust, re-usable code will see you working as part of a team to drive the technology forwards. Your ability to architect and implement large re-usable game systems will allow you to bring a vital contribution to the game and pipelines needed to deliver a new AAA title.
You are driven by a passion for software engineering, as well as delivering high quality, innovative solutions. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, so your ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively is vital. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to push the boundaries of technology.
- A proven track record of successful planning and delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working on current-gen consoles
- Exceptional C++ and software architecture skills
- Excellent knowledge of console technical requirements
- Proven ability to design and implement re-usable systems
- A passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.