Principal Animation Engineer
Playground Games is looking for a Principal Animation Engineer to join the Fable team.As a Principal Animation Engineer you will help set the technical direction of our animation technology. You will work with other disciplines to identify, plan and implement industry leading animation systems.
You are driven by a passion for software engineering, as well as striving to discover and develop genre leading animation features. You'll work closely with internal and external stakeholders, so your ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively is vital. You are highly motivated and approachable, with a strong desire to push the boundaries of technology.
- Games industry leading knowledge of animation systems
- A proven track record of successful planning and delivery of highly technical features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert C++ and software architecture skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- A passion for games
- Ideally experience on AAA
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare chance to shape the future of an exciting, large-scale AAA title from the outset. It will provide exciting new challenges for any experienced developer looking to further their career and create world class games.