Technical Artist - Student Placement
Playground Games are seeking Placement Technical Artists to join our Forza Horizon and Fable teams.We have two openings for university students to spend a year with Playground Games as Associate Technical Artists. You will be embedded in one of our Technical Art teams and get to work on live AAA projects. You will work alongside the art team to develop tools and shaders that will be used to create the environments and characters for our games.
You should have:
- Good knowledge of art creation pipelines
- Experience with shader/material creation in at least one game engine
- Python or similar scripting experience
- Working towards a degree in Game Art or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- A passion for games
This placement would start from Summer 2022 for a period of 12 months.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.