Principal Gameplay Designer
Playground Games are looking for a Principal Gameplay Designer to join our Fable team.
As a key member of the design team you will take ownership of core character-driven gameplay systems, working closely with all other disciplines to implement them to the highest standard. You will mentor and help junior teammates and feedback on design team-work, and you will act as a champion of quality.
- A full development cycle in a senior role as a Gameplay Designer or Combat Designer, or similar, on a published console title
- An ability to develop lasting and productive relationships in a collaborative team with diverse perspectives
- Proven success in creating responsive and satisfying character-driven gameplay systems such as locomotion, combat, camera, and AI, ideally in AAA games
- A strong ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Highly motivated to ensure quality through feedback and iteration
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.