Cinematic 3D Artist
Playground Games are looking for a Cinematic 3D Artist to join us at Fable.
As a key member of the cinematic team, you’ll be responsible for completing 3D work within the creation of in-game cinematics. This includes preparing and integrating art assets into engine, texturing, modelling, and look development. You’ll also be working closely with teams such as Character and Environment Art so the ability to demonstrate strong communication skills when interfacing with other disciplines and departments is important.
You’ll have a strong portfolio of diverse of 3D artwork demonstrating a strong eye for composition and colour theory. You should be comfortable with branching out to different subject matters with the knowledge and ability to own tasks autonomously.
- A good experience of using 3D software such as 3DS Max, ZBrush Photoshop, and Substance.
- Experience of PBR techniques and materials.
- Hard surface/organic modelling and texturing skills.
- Knowledge of 3D scene assembly.
- Strong understanding of cinematic staging and set dress.
- Experience working with game engines and a games development environment.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- **Additional knowledge of Lighting and VFX is a desirable but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.