Playground Games are looking for an Administrator to join our growing team in Leamington Spa.
Working alongside our IT Support team, you will act as an intermediary to our internal teams and suppliers, to facilitate the smooth operation of the helpdesk within a demanding and rapidly expanding environment.
- Organising and distributing incoming service requests
- Managing the job completion process, from ticket creation to sign-off
- Management of work in progress to ensure that all actions are completed in line with SLAs
- Monitoring and ordering of equipment to maintain the necessary stock levels
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain quotes and lead-times
- Reviewing and generating purchase orders
- Tracking and maintenance of license and software renewals
- Assisting with the organisation and logistics of the department
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, analytical and detail-oriented approach to working
- High energy, enthusiastic and team-first attitude
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work to set deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of MS Office inc Outlook, Excel and Word
- The desire to become a champion for Playground Games and everything that the studio produces
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established, highly experienced and collaborative team. This role provides thrilling new challenges for the right candidate looking to further their career within one of the world’s most exciting games studios.
At Playground Games, we are committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment where anyone from any background can do their best work. We strive to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our players. Our commitment to equality and inclusion, across race, colour, gender, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy/maternity and disability lead us forward every day.
Playground Games are part of the Xbox Games Studios family and a subsidiary of Microsoft.